Jensuya Belly Dance
Dance, Image & Cameras Belly Dance Masterclass
Morgan Arts Council Ice House
Saturday, September 3, 2016
12 – 2 p.m.
At this workshop, master belly dancer Jensuya and award-winning photographer and drummer Robert Peak will demonstrate and guide you step by step in identifying your dance stumbling blocks, so you can learn to reveal the beauty inside you. We’ll teach you skills and coach you with techniques and secrets that we’ve developed over years of performances, photo shoots, and films, so you can empower yourself to keep getting better long after the last sip of tea at the workshop.
– Unique photography skills for posing & dancing
– Techniques to use your smartphone to level-up your dance
– Refreshments, Middle Eastern style
– Solid skills to take home and practice
– Real-time dancing with the camera and critique
“You you have a gift, a talent working together…this truly sets you apart from other belly dance instructors”—J.W.
Check out our short instruction videos here: