Check out yesterday’s coverage of the Berkeley Springs International Water Tasting Seminar. Visit the full archive here and tune in tonight (2/27) starting around 6PM for the water tasting and awards ceremony!
The award-winning 26th annual Berkeley Springs International Water Tasting welcomes more than one hundred waters from across the country and around the globe on Saturday, February 27. Held in the historic spa town of Berkeley Springs, West Virginia, it is the largest water tasting competition in the world.
Schedule (for full schedule of events, visit berkeleyspringswatertasting.com)
Friday, February 26 – PROGRAM COMPLETED!
- Water: Beneath the Surface and Around the Globe (1-5PM) – See all of the videos from today’s seminar here.
Saturday, February 27
- Instruction for final judges (1PM)
- Final municipal tastings (2:30PM)
- Live stream starts (around 6PM)
- Final bottled tasting (6:30PM)
- Awards presentation (8PM)
You can see all participants here.